Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April Currently

Oops...I'm a little late to this party...like 400 people late...but you know what they say about better late than never, so here goes. Thanks to Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade!




Listening: I love all the glitz, glamour, and even the spray tans of everyone on Dancing with the Stars. I have no desire to wear any of it myself, being a jeans and fleece kind of girl. I have a hard time walking in any sort of heel without falling over...I can't imagine dancing in them! The pros are amazing, and I have great respect for the celebrities and how hard they work. I felt bad for Dorothy Hamill when she had to withdraw.

Loving: This one needs no explanation. I think I can...I think I can...

Thinking: When we get back from spring break, the end of year craziness and special events really start to ratchet up. I look at how much more we still need to cover, especially in math and I wonder how we will fit it all in!

Wanting: I had been doing pretty good not overindulging in chocolate. I would have one square of Lindt dark chocolate at night. But that was before the Hershey Eggs came out for Easter. It's been downhill from there...

Needing: My husband has a conference in Vegas during my spring break, so I get to stay for free...cool, huh? I'd like to get something new to wear, but I'm not loving the weight I have put on since last spring, so I'm not excited to shop...

Advice: I am amazed by all the wonderfully gifted and talented teachers out there who so generously share their expertise and ideas. I learn new things every day from other people's blogs, the TPT forums, and watching video tutorials. If curiosity and learning new things keeps your brain young, maybe there's hope for me!

5 comments:

  1. My spring break is this week, sigh, so great and relaxing. Enjoy yours!! Have a super time in Vegas, that will be splendid. Enjoy your April!!
    Dynelle

    First Grade Fun with Mrs. Dunn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to have found another 4th grade blog! I am a new follower! Enjoy your trip to Vegas :)
    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate is my weakness =*( I'm your newest follower, drop by.
    =)

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is SO cute! I love the colors.

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Laurie! I haven't been good about posting lately, but I am going to try to get my act together!

    ReplyDelete